With Fall coming into full bloom and school back in session, let’s not forget how imperative self-care is. Below is a list of some recommended self-care ideas we got to help you decompress and destress.
· Go for a walk on the Centennial Trail
· Read a good book
· Try a new workout class- Have you heard of The Union!?
· Get pumpkin donuts at Green bluff
· Try a new Fall drink
· Play a new video game
· Check out the new Fall TV series- 940 North does have cable!
· Clean out your closet
· Take a nap and catch up on some sleep
· Ride the Lime scooters through Downtown Spokane
· Try a new bakery around town
We hope you find these ideas helpful. 940 North would love to hear what your favorite self-care go-to is. Stop by our office and let our friendly staff know what ideas you have tried or want to try.
Was your Summer fun and exciting!? Maybe you traveled, took multiple naps or just enjoyed some outdoor activities with friends and family. We know that getting in the groove of back to school can be a little challenging. With this back to school blog, we hope to give you some good motivation in the right direction.
Essentials for success!
Cloud Storage/ Backup
· Consider eBooks (lighten the load, extra multimedia features, highlights easily)
Music Streaming Subscriptions
· iStudiezPro- Track homework, grades, share schedule, available on all devices
· Wunderlist- Manage personal to-do lists
· Tiny Scanner- Scan documents and photos
· Tiny cards- Create your own set of flashcards
· Venmo- Send and receive money. Make purchases easy and check balances.