Was your Summer fun and exciting!? Maybe you traveled, took multiple naps or just enjoyed some outdoor activities with friends and family. We know that getting in the groove of back to school can be a little challenging. With this back to school blog, we hope to give you some good motivation in the right direction.
Essentials for success!
Cloud Storage/ Backup
· Consider eBooks (lighten the load, extra multimedia features, highlights easily)
Music Streaming Subscriptions
· iStudiezPro- Track homework, grades, share schedule, available on all devices
· Wunderlist- Manage personal to-do lists
· Tiny Scanner- Scan documents and photos
· Tiny cards- Create your own set of flashcards
· Venmo- Send and receive money. Make purchases easy and check balances.
With Summer in full bloom, what’s a better way to celebrate than with some yummy treats. Spokane has a large selection of hip places to check out. Take a look and see how many you can cross off your list!
· Yummy Ice Cream Rolls: Spokane’s first establishment serving Thai-inspired ice cream rolls. You have to see this!
· Brain Freeze Creamery: Kendal Yards first Ice Cream shop. Voted 2018’s BEST OF in the In-lander
· Boots Bakery: Located Downtown Spokane. Boots is a vegan bakery, restaurant and bar.
· Sweet Peaks Ice Cream: Located in the heart of Spokane. Sweet Peaks is a Montana-based Ice Cream shop. Features summertime flavors along with a fun atmosphere.
· Mary Lou’s Milk Bottle: Spokane’s milk-bottle shaped landmark serving delicious milk shakes, burgers and much more.
· The Scoop: Locally owned Ice Cream shop. Featuring different waffle bowls, flavors, and don’t forget the coffee.
· Sweet Frostings: Bright, playful gourmet cupcakes. Made fresh daily, you pick your flavor they will create it.
· Hello Sugar: Spokane’s miniature donuts! This trendy shop features flavors of all kinds. Vegan flavors are available.